Asia Business Directory Package
(Business directory of Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea)
This package includes the following business directories
- Business directory of Hong Kong (96,000 listings)
- Business directory of Taiwan (39,000 listings)
- Japan Business Directory (363,000 listings)
- Korea Business Directory (21,000 listings)
and provide you business lists from all above hot Asian zones.
What's inside this CD-ROM?
- Four business directories covering
- more than 550,000 businesses from above hot Asian zones.
- many of them have website and business description
- business name and description in English
- most of them have email addresses
- many of them have phone and fax numbers
- Yahoo style category system let you browse businesses by industry (products and service)
- keyword search cross countries (directories)
What can I do with this CD?
- Get the comprehensive list for all major industry
- Contact those companies by email at your convenience.
- Study their websites for further information
Infot Distributed Business Directory (tbb), requires Windows XP/2000/ME/98/95/2003
Raw data in MS Access format (require MS Access 2000 or later) is available for extra fee.
About 120 MB
Full installation (with the old database) requires about 200MB.
(Size estimated without ms access file)
* Numbers are estimated and subject to change without further notice.
|Search by Keywords
|Browse by category
||Extra MDB file (optional)
||Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong|
||3rd Party, Submission|
||* Check each directory for detail |
* Not all entries are filled with each field
|Number of total entries (companies)
|Entries with Website
|Entries with Email
|Entries with Fax number
|Entries with Phone number
Entries with Name of Contact 146,499
* Numbers vary frequently. The results on your CD/DVDs may differ. Some websites, emails, fax numbers or phone numbers may expire.
MDB File - MS Access File (Raw data)
We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
- Export raw data from the directory to other applications
- Communicate with other platform
- Use it directly in your own network environment
Check each product for the price of this option
How to order it?
- You can check the "Raw data" option when you shop at our Store.
- Raw data may not available to all products and if you purchased an unavailable MS Access file, we will refund the charge on this file.
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file.
- No technical support for MS Access File. We only include a diagram inside the MDB file to show the relationships between tables. Meanings of fields in the main list table can be found in the "fielddefs" table.
- Some mdb files are compressed using "zip" format so you need an "unzip" tool before you can open it.
MDB files usually are shipped on CD-ROM only. If you order the "download" option, the downloaded copy may not include the MDB file.
MS Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.