China Yellow Pages 2005
more than 11 millions of Chinese businesses, government agencies and other organizations
Millions of registered legal representatives included who are usually the CEOs or the Chairpersons of board in Chinese companies, they are the "decision makers".
|Search by Keywords
|Browse by category
||Extra MDB file (optional)
||Company Name,Phone, Addr, County,City,Province, Contacts, Job Title, Email *, Fax *, Web Address *, Capital *, Registered Date *, Turnover |
* Not all entries are filled with each field
* Numbers vary frequently. The result on your CD/DVD may differ. Some websites, emails, fax numbers or phone numbers may expire.
|Number of total entries (companies)
|Entries with Website
|Entries with Email
|Entries with Fax number
|Entries with Phone number
NOTE: Download sizes are estimated and actual sizes may vary; Download option is valid for qualified purchase only and not for all products; Databases are recorded on CD-R or DVD+R/-R media, packaged in slim jewel cases. Raw data files (optional) are in MS Access format (mdb) and usually recorded on the same disc; All CD-ROMs are silk screen printed with Infot logo.
More than 11,000,000 businesses, government agencies, organizations and etc
Covers all areas and industries in Mainland China
Data cross-checked with other Chinese databases
What's inside this DVD?
- more than 11,000,000 Chinese companies & organizations in English with contact information and brief introduction
- phone & fax numbers, addresses, zip codes, contact names
- excellent for mailing marketing or research
- sorted by Chinese-government standard industry code (slightly modified for better understanding)
What can I do with this product?
- Find buyers and suppliers from China
- Research on Chinese economy
- Get the full list of companies in any industry with contact information
- Mail Marketing campaigns
Infot Distributed Business Directory Distribution File (tbb)
MS Access File (mdb) available for an extra fee.
TBB File: 3.25GB
MDB File: 3.5GB
Full installation: 3.5GB required (mdb file not included)
Compact installation: 10MB (leaving database file on dvd, not valid for CD-ROM version)
Selected entries: You can Copy and paste any selected entries
All Raw data: You need purchase MS Access File (mdb) available for an extra fee to export all raw data.
We provide MS Access file (mdb) for raw data of certain products, to let the buyer export data from the directory to other applications such as MS Word, MS SQL, MS Outlook, MS Excel, etc.
MDB file is not required for general functions of the directory. The Infot directory manager bundled with the directory can work properly without the MDB files. Users purchase the MDB files only for export ability.
However, please be informed before you purchase the MS Access file.
1) Purchasing the MS Access file doesn't enable you distribute the original data beyond your unit. A personal buyer can not distribute the raw data to any other persons or business. A business buyer can not distribute the data beyond the company. Exporting or merging raw data into local business network, central databases, or other network-based platform require special business licenses from Infot for a fee. Exporting or merging data to databases or websites accessible to publish requires special publishing license from Infot for a fee. Printing, publishing or distribute the original data to outside in any format without written authorization or license is prohibited.
2) Original data can be too big to fit your target platform. MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word and some other applications may have a limited capacity to handle the size of the original data.
3) Relationship between entries (companies) and categories (industries) in the MS access file may be normalized into separated tables. Understanding of "JOINING TABLES" may be required to get proper query results.
4) No technical support is provided for how to user the MDB files.
5) MDB files may be compressed in zip format and then you need a unzip tool such as "Winzip" to open the zip file.
Why MS Access file?
- Export raw data from the directory to other applications
- Communicate with other platform
- Use it directly in your own network environment
Check each product for the price of this option
How to order it?
- You can check the "Raw data" option when you shop at Faust Information.
- You have to purchase the MS Access File for the directory you selected separately when you shop at Faust Information store.
- Microsoft Access 2000 or higher version required to open the mdb file.
- No technical support for MS Access File. We only include a diagram inside the MDB file to show the relationships between tables. Meanings of fields in the main list table can be found in the "fielddefs" table.
- Some mdb files are compressed using "zip" format so you need an "unzip" tool before you can open it.
MDB files usually are shipped on CD-ROM/DVD only.
MS Access file usually residents in the same disc of the directory you purchased. Please check the root of disc for "mdb" files or zip files. It's usually named by the code of the product.
Business counts of categories: http://www.cd-rom-directories.com/html/china_yellow_pages_.html